Minds are like parachutes. They only function when they are open. *Sir James Dewar, Scientist (1877-1925)

Wednesday 14 March 2007

Introduction to A2

We were introduced to a whole new idea concerning english this year, which is quite interesting but I must add it is pretty scary :S because I don't know what to expect. However, it was said that curiosity plays a big role in this subject, something that will help me through.

I'm happy with the new activities added to the subject, which sets standars higher and things become catchier and also more challenging!

When we were first told about the idea of keeping a blog, I was quite concerned because I'm not very fond with writing, but undoubtedly it will be a good way to communicate, and get to see our improvements during the year.

Well that's all for today!

Hope you like the picture of the twelve apostles in Australia.

Cya!

.:ValeMé:.

3 comments:

ValeMé!!! said...

sorry! the picture never uploaded!

CAL said...

I'm glad you find the idea challenging in a positive way! I'm looking forward to reading your entries... and seeing the advertised apostles pic! :)

Val said...

Valeméééééééé!!!! I'm here!!! I haven't had time to comment here, but now I have. (I'm not like you, at home! jajaa, but I'll be here all the weekend, because I'm not feeling very well). Nice blog!! Then go through mine!! See yaaa!!