Minds are like parachutes. They only function when they are open. *Sir James Dewar, Scientist (1877-1925)

Monday 7 May 2007

.:Today:.

What am i feeling right now?
Well for starters i'm happy because i had a great weekend and had lots and lots of fun! We threw a going away party with fer for flor, who is leaving tomorrow, going to the U.S. to visit her sister and be there for her graduation. We went to maccas for "dinner" jaja and then to my apartment. Later on we continued our trip towards La Boite (a club). At first it looked as if there was not going to be dull and boring, but later on, it was just packed! we had do much fun dancing and joking around, the music was awsome, just a great night out!

I'm also feeling happy because i'm more open now, and i've been talking more with my family, just letting my self be. I'm getting along with my brother and having more substantial conversations rather than a yes no one. Besides i'm accomplishing some goals i set for myself and proud of it! Changing the way i look at life.

On the other hand, i went to a burrial today so that got me thinking about death and looking back at my past experiences. It also made me reflect, and at some stage i just wanted to burst into tears, just because of the memories. But hopefully i got my head back on track.

In general i am feeling great, and open for new challenges and also for the many tomorrows to come, at least I hope!

Cya

2 comments:

CAL said...

This is an energizing entry to read, Vale. Maybe you'd rather get no comments on this one since it looks like the type you just write for yourself, but I wanted to say that you have so much positive energy in you! I'm glad you're not keeping all of it to yourself!!!

CAL said...

Your work for Monday and Tuesday at the Computer Lab is:
1. Write a commentary on the extract that you chose and presented orally last Wednesday. It should be 300words minimum.
2. Search on the net for information about any current issue you might be interested in. It should be a global issue, not just regional. With at least a couple of articles you should write a report on each with the following info:
a) Title, source, and date of publication.
b) List the key words you had to look up in order to fully understand the article.
c) Take note of the main ideas.
d) Write a brief personal reaction/commentary on it.
You should have at least 2 articles and 2 reading reports done by Wednesday.