Minds are like parachutes. They only function when they are open. *Sir James Dewar, Scientist (1877-1925)

Saturday 14 April 2007

Top Ten Experiences in my Life

I think that there are many I don't remember, but these are some of the ones I do:

  1. Going on a Cruise for 9 days, visiting the coast of Argentina and Brazil.
  2. Living in Australia for two years, pretty lonely but it brought many rewards afterwards.
  3. Having the opportunity to go back to Australia after 3 years for a Holiday, travelling just with Laura (my friend) and visiting places that I had been to! And getting to know others.
  4. Discovering new things in my life, discovering myself.
  5. Going paragliding in San Javier. It was AWSOME!
  6. Doing white water rafting in Salta, Dique Cabra Corral, another incredible adventure and experience worth trying!
  7. My fifteenth birthday! Everybody from San Juan came, and we all just had a blast enjoying the time together, reatives, family friends and my friends.
  8. Going for a holiday with all my family and relatives, and with my best friend after coming back from australia in 2003 and not having seen them for a year.
  9. Going skiing in bariloche, although it was hard and painful (and frustrating), and while we were staying there, it snowed downtown; just amazing!
  10. Going 4x4 in the outback in Australia. And also having the chance to "try" water skiing and tube riding in a very beautiful lake. So much fun!

No comments: