Minds are like parachutes. They only function when they are open. *Sir James Dewar, Scientist (1877-1925)

Sunday 22 April 2007

.:Who am I?:.

Who am I?

I am 16 years old living in Tucumán, but my roots are set in San Juan.
I was born on a Sunday at 7:30 am in Sanatorio Argentino.
My grand parents from my mom’s side are Rafael and Ana; Rafael parents were Italian, and Ana was born in Spain; she came to live to Argentina when she was 4, 78 years ago. She has two sisters, Antonia and Mercedes, whose son is Leonardo.
My granddad died before I was born, so I didn’t get to meet him nor much of his family. Ana and Rafael had 5 children: Cristina (married Gringo/Héctor), Susana (married Raúl), Silvia (married Luis), Elena (my mom) and Jorge (married Matilde).
I have 12 cousins on my mom’s side of the family, Diego (married to Natalia who have Martina), Franco, Lizandro, Andrés, Ma. Emilia, Olivia (her partner is Gonzalo and they have one year old Valentino), Victoria, Barbie (married to Martin and have Amparo and Ignacio), Nahuel, Carla, Agostina and Ivan.
I’m the youngest of all the girls.
On my dad’s side, my grandparents are Barbarita (mostly known as Elisa) and José. They are both direct descendents of Lebanese and Saudi Arabians’. My grandpa died when I was 3, so I barely remember him. They had two kids, Laura and José (my dad). On this side of the family I have two younger cousins, Josefina and Victoria.
My mom and dad married in 1985, on the 27th of September. In November 12th of 1987 my brother Octavio was born, and almost three years later, I was born, on the 7th of October of 1990.
These people have paid a great deal of importance in my life and altogether brought me up to be what I am now.
San Juan has been my nest until I was 11 years old, and is one of my best memories.
I have left many people and things there, but they have taken a big piece of my heart and space in my memory that will never be erased or destroyed.

No comments: